Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") dictate your access to, and use of, Scooploop's websites, including any text, graphics or other content on the site ("Content"). Your usage of this Content is valid only through your acceptance of these Terms. By using the Scooploop website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
This site is owned and managed by Scooploop Ltd ("Scooploop"). Scooploop may change these terms at any time, continued use of our services is an agreement to be legally bound by these updated Terms.
The Services provided by Scooploop are not set in stone, and may change from time to time without prior notice. In addition to this Services may be, either temporarily or permanently, stopped with or without notice. Scooploop retains the right to limit usage without prior notice. Services may include advertising, which may be based on information gathered through usage of Scooploop. By using Scooploop, you agree to allow the display of advertising that is related to the content or information submitted by you or others.
Sharing of Content and Information
Uploading content of any kind to Scooploop grants us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide license to use it as we see fit. This license ends when you delete your content. When you delete content it is removed from our service, however removed content may exist in our backups for a reasonable period of time. These backups are not accessible to the general public.
By using Scooploop, users agree to the following stipulations:
- You will not impersonate someone else, up to and including accessing their account.
- You will not make multiple accounts to disrupt the platform.
- You will not intimidate, harass, threaten, bully or otherwise attack another user.
- You will not post, or message other users / businesses with unauthorised commercial communications, such as spam.
- You will not post content that is threatening, incites violence, is pornographic, contains nudity or graphic violence
- You will not post generalisations about other groups of people, races or nationalities.
- You will not post racist or xenophobic content.
- You will not post any content that is in breach of the law in either the United Kingdom or your country of residence.
- You will not post any giveaway, contest or promotion without Scooploop’s prior written consent.
- You will not sell or attempt to sell items for an incentive sales / multi level marketing program or pyramid scheme
- You will not sell or attempt to sell any animal.
- You will not attempt to sell or advertise services of a sexual nature.
- You will not collect content or information from the site using automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers, robots) without Scooploop’s definitive permission.
- You will not upload malicious code or viruses.
- You will not act in a way that could impair the working of Scooploop. For example, a denial of service attack.
- You will not use our copyrights without our written permission.
- You will only report other users if they have directly violated one of the above terms and conditions.
- Any content we view as not being in the spirit of Scooploop (contentious, controversial, or simply spammy) could be removed without warning. This could be: dark web links, short term loans, borderline legal offers, etc.
We can and will remove any content that you post on Scooploop if we believe it violates either the letter, or the spirit, of any of these stipulations. If you believe content has been removed without due cause, you are free to appeal our judgement. If you repeatedly post content violating these stipulations, we reserve the right to disable or remove your account at our discretion.
Content on Service
Content posted by users on the site is the sole responsibility of whoever posts it. While we keep records of content as it is posted we cannot take responsibility for such. Any use of content or material posted is done so at your own risk.
By using Scooploop, you understand that you may come across content that may be offensive, harmful, inappropriate or inaccurate. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any issues caused by content posted on the website.
Loop Moderator Responsibilities
Loop moderators are responsible for upholding Scooploop's standards within their loop. Any comments or threads posted that go against Scooploop policies must be dealt with by deleting the offending posts or comments, and reminding users of the appropriate behaviour. If unsure of the correct action to take, the moderator should contact Scooploop Support, by direct message, for advice.
Reports made by users are sent straight to the moderator of the loop. The moderator can see the name of the person making the report, and the nature of their complaint. This is to help moderators take sensible action to help continue the positive and community feel within a Scooploop loop.
Users agree to the following stipulations regarding the registration of their account.
- You will not provide false information on Scooploop, including creating an account for a third party without their express permission.
- You will not use Scooploop if you are under 18 years old.
- You will not share your password, share your account, or otherwise compromise the security of your account.
- You will keep your contact information up to date and accurate.
If you choose to use a username, we reserve the right to either remove or change it should we believe it to be inappropriate in any way, including profanity and trademark infringement.
You will not register multiple accounts. Each user is entitled to one account. Any accounts found to be duplicates will be removed.
You are responsible for the security of the password you use for Scooploop. We encourage the use of strong passwords, incorporating letters, numbers and symbols to safeguard your account. Scooploop will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failures on users' parts to follow these standards. If you suspect any data breach, you must notify Scooploop immediately.
The sharing of private or personal information such as your home address and contact details should be done so via the messaging service provided by Scooploop. We highly recommend that you do not share these details on posts of any kind across the site. Scooploop takes no responsibility for any negative instances which result from the sharing of personal and private details. Scooploop is not responsible for any interactions via private messenger.
Ownership of content
By using Scooploop, you acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or other claims to your account, and that all rights in and to the account are Scooploop's in perpetuity.
By using Scooploop you agree to our suspension policy as detailed below. The Scooploop team have complete autonomy over the decision to suspend a user, temporarily or indefinitely, and may take this decision at their discretion. Temporary suspension will occur when:
- A user has received a warning for a certain violation yet has continued to breach our policy regarding this violation.
- Or if a user has grossly violated Scooploops Terms and Conditions, i.e. a comment, word or action deemed wholly unsuitable or disruptive to the sites core values and principles that the scooploop team feel it is significant enough to warrant an indefinite suspension.
Indefinite Suspension will occur when:
- A user has received a warning for multiple violations, yet has continued to breach:
- (a) more than one of our company policies; or,
- (b) the same policy multiple times.
- A user has grossly violated Scooploop's Terms and Conditions, i.e. by a comment, word or action deemed wholly unsuitable or disruptive to the site's core values and principles, such that the Scooploop team feel it is significant enough to warrant an indefinite suspension.
Changes to Accounts
Scooploop may modify, suspend, or delete accounts at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you.
Changes to Terms & Conditions of Use
Scooploop reserves the right, at our discretion, to change any of the Terms and Conditions in this agreement at any time, with no prior notice or restriction. If you do not agree to future changes to the terms for a Service, you must immediately stop using Scooploop. Continued use of our Services constitutes complete acceptance of all changes.
This agreement is in effect until terminated by either party. You can terminate the agreement by deleting/ceasing to use your account. Scooploop may terminate the agreement with or without notice.
The name Scooploop is a trademark of Scooploop Ltd.
The Scooploop website and service is provide "as is" and does not mean that it will be uninterrupted or error-free, that issues will be corrected, or that the service is free of harmful components.
Scooploop will not be liable for any damages or losses as a result of the use, or inability to use, our site. This includes but is not limited to work stoppage, interruptions due to ISP limitations, software and/or hardware failures, computer malfunction or any other even that could potentially end in a loss of data or service. In no event will Scooploop be liable to anyone for any damages of any kind.
Moderators are responsbile of the moderation with the open or private loop they have created. Any comments or threads that are made within the loop that go against the Scooploop policies must be dealt with by deleting comments, reminding users of the appropriate behaviour and to contact Scooploop Support directly if unsure what the best action is to take.
If any section of these Terms is for any reason unenforceable then that section will be deemed separate from the rest of the Terms and not affect either the validity or enforceability of any other sections. These Terms can only be modified as set forth within.
Any reports that are made by users goes straight to the moderator of that loop, the moderator will be able to see the name of the person reporting. This is to help moderators take sensible action to help continue the positive and community feel within a Scooploop loop.
The names of users that report any comments or threads, is not to be shared with anyone else on Scooploop, except for Scooploop administrators or the person(s) in question. If this happens, the moderator will be given a warning and if the same action happens again, the moderator will be removed as moderator and taken out of the loop. Further action will be taken if neccessary.